Have a question? We’ve answered some common questions to help!
CAN I ORDER BY PHONE?
Yes. You may place an order by phone by contacting our New York HQ at +1 (212) 941-9588. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 10AM-6PM.
WILL I BE CHARGED SALES TAX?
Sales tax is automatically calculated during the checkout process. How much you are charged for sales tax depends on the shipping destination. Some countries also require duties and taxes see SHIPPING for more information on international shipping.
WHAT ARE MY PAYMENT OPTIONS?
We accept all major credit cards American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover for both US and international orders.
IS IT SAFE TO USE MY CREDIT CARD ONLINE AT COLETTEMALOUF.COM?
Yes! Colette Malouf Inc. uses Stripe as our online payment processor. Please see POLICY for more information on security an privacy.
HOW DO I CHECK THE STATUS OF MY ORDER?
Are you curious about your order? You may reach out to email@example.com to check with our team and track your package.
CAN I CHANGE MY ORDER ONCE IT HAS BEEN PLACED?
If you’ve noticed an issue with your order, please reach out to us as soon as possible via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1 (212) 941-9588. We’ll try our best to accommodate any changes.
HOW IS STORE CREDIT REDEEMED?
If you’ve received store credit, you will receive a unique code from Colette Malouf Inc. You may apply this code at checkout.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
Shipping costs vary depending on location of delivery. These costs are calculated along with taxes at checkout after you’ve specified your shipping destination.
CAN I EXPEDITE SHIPPING FOR MY ORDER?
We offer UPS Ground shipping, 3-day shipping, 2-day shipping, and next day shipping. If you are local to the Manhattan area, we may messenger your order if requested. To request, make sure to email email@example.com or call at +1 (212) 941-9588.
HOW DOES COLETTE MALOUF HANDLE INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES?
International duties and taxes are calculated by our third-party provider, International Checkout. If you have any questions on international duties and taxes, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reach out to our representatives and try to help you in the best way we can.
WHICH COUNTRIES DOES COLETTE MALOUF INC SHIP TO?
We ship to all countries excluding Japan. If you’re shopping in Japan, please visit www.colettemalouf.jp
Colette Malouf Inc. would like you to be satisfied with your purchase and will gladly accept returns and/or exchanges for items purchased through our website. All returns must be unworn, unused, and returned in their original packaging within 14 days of purchase (within 21 days for all international customers). We regret that we do not offer refunds on original shipping costs. Sale merchandise is redeemable for store credit only. Please follow the below steps.
- Pack the item(s) in original packaging
- Complete the Return and Exchange Form that came with your package
- Use UPS, FedEx or USPS certified mail to send your package to us
- For exchanges, please contact email@example.com
Colette Malouf Inc
594 Broadway Suite 1216
New York NY 10012
MY PURCHASE IS A GIFT. DO YOU OFFER GIFTWRAPPING?
All our items come gift-ready in a drawstring pouch within a Colette Malouf Inc. sleeve. If you have something special in mind, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will confirm whether we can accommodate your request.
CAN I INCLUDE A PERSONALIZE GIFT MESSAGE WITH MY PURCHASE?
Yes. Just email email@example.com with your personal message and we will handle it for you!
DO YOU OFFER GIFT CARDS FOR PURCHASE?
Yes. Our gift cards are electronic and will be sent to you via email. If you would like the electronic gift card to be sent to the recipient, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send it on your behalf.
At this time we are unable to accommodate repairs in our studio. We treat damaged items on a case by case basis.
If your item is damaged and it is from our current season, we ask that you send us a photograph of the piece with a brief description of what happened. We will review alongside our product designers and see how we can help.
If the piece is from seasons past, we can help find you a similar piece to replace it with.
Email us regarding damaged pieces at email@example.com.
Our top tips for keeping your Colette Malouf Inc. accessories as beautiful as the first day they were purchased:
- Avoid spraying products on your hair while wearing an accessory
- Avoid wearing products made of metal in water or wet hair after swimming in salt water
- Avoid wearing elastics in wet hair as they will enlarge by about 20%.
- Use a silver dry cloth cleaner on metals to remove oils or dirt after use
- Store products in their organza pouch
- Avoid mixing your metal accessories in a bag with keys or sharp objects that will scratch the surface
- Steam any textile or feather accessories that lose their shape or look wrinkled
- Professionally dry clean textile accessories with a service that handles beaded gowns
- Store styles with freshwater pearls in the organza pouch to avoid contact with other objects that could scratch the pearls
- Beware to keep small products like clips or pins out of the reach of small children or pets to avoid accidental swallowing