Recreate Colette Malouf’s signature hair twist hairstyle with a few flicks of the wrist and one of our hairpins.
- First tie your hair up into a low ponytail using a Colette Malouf logo bead elastic
- Slide the elastic down a bit, this helps you hide the elastic when creating your twist
- Flip the ponytail up while twisting the hair left to right, folding the ends of your hair down and into this first twist if it’s on the longer side
- Lightly grasp the hair that you’ve just swept up and twist in the opposite direction (right to left), tucking the hair into the tunnel created by the first twist
- Secure using any one of our hairpins by piercing into the finished twist, pivoting the pin so that it goes around and through left to right